Bithumb Specializes Virtual Currency Services
Bithumb opens ‘Customer Service Center’, offline consultation service counter, to create customer-oriented services
- The industry’s largest comprehensive ‘customer service center’, comprised of over 200 representatives and experts
- Offering customized consulting services from first transaction to follow-up management through the 1:1 offline consulting windowThe world’s number one virtual currency exchange ‘Bithumb’ (CEO Kim Dae-shik / www.bithumb.com) announced that it has opened the Bithumb offline ‘Customer Service Center’, providing a 24-hour service, while also offering specialized consulting services for transactions of virtual currency and follow-up management.The Bithumb ‘Customer Service Center’ is comprised of over 200 virtual currency operating consultants and call center representatives in a large integrated service center, spanning across a floor area of 1,000 square meters. In particular, Bithumb will assign personnel with extensive experience in transaction operations and security to the 1:1 customized consulting windows in order to provide fast and expert responses to reduce customer concerns and inconvenience. They will not only offer transaction methods for virtual currencies and operating information, but also specialized follow-up consulting services, such as how to respond to leaked personal information, or in the case of financial damages, offer customer protection services unique to Bithumb so that customers will feel more at ease doing business with the company.Recently on August 19, Bithumb recorded its highest transaction record of 2.6 trillion won, the highest virtual currency transaction in the world, and based on daily transaction amounts, it renewed the highest record since the opening of the Korean virtual currency market.The Bithumb customer service center ‘1:1 offline consultation service counters’ will run from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on weekdays, while the ’24-hour customer center’ will offer consulting services 365 days a year. The service center is located near Gangnam Station in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
- A spokesperson for Bithumb said, “It is anticipated that by expanding the customer service center, all customer concerns while using services will be resolved significantly,” while adding, “We will improve customer satisfaction by providing fast and distinguished transaction services, ranging from the transaction of virtual currency to follow-up management.”
- Furthermore, Bithumb is planning to offer multi-language telephone consulting services–in addition to English, Chinese and Japanese–for foreign users that are currently trading actively to further enhance service convenience for overseas users.
- In addition to the 24-hour customer center, the newly opened Bithumb ‘Customer Service Center’ places emphasis on the customer-oriented service counters that provide 1:1 customer support by a team of professional consultants. Face-to-face consultations between the customer and an expert consultant will allow for faster and more in-depth resolutions, which in turn will be expected to improve customer satisfaction.
- SEOUL, South Korea, Sept. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Under the motto of ‘customer first service’, Bithumb created Korea’s largest virtual currency customer center in order to offer specialized services.